WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM AND ABOUT YOU
There are several ways we may obtain information about you:
Information You Provide To Us
There may be features of LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites (such as making a purchase or applying for a job) where we may ask you to provide certain information so that we may provide those services to you. We may ask for information when you register to create an account, update your information, sign up for a subscription, use certain features, access, upload or download content, purchase products or services, enter into promotions or register for competitions, fill out a survey, refer others to LIVITY FOODS LLC request customer support (by email or telephone or in writing) or otherwise communicate with us. Below are examples of information you may directly provide to us:
- Contact and demographic information: your name, address, phone number(s), email address, areas of interest, product preferences, demographics, date of birth, and other information about you.
- Information to complete a transaction: a unique individual password to create and access your LIVITY FOODS LLC account, credit card or debit card details, shipping and billing information, and the nature, quantity, and price of the goods or services you purchase.
- Employment information: if you apply for employment through our website, we may collect details as part of a job application, such as your employment history.
- Social media information: if you interact with our branded social media pages, we may collect the information you post on those pages.
- Other Information you post or submit: we may collect information when you post user-generated content, submit a rating & review, enter a contest, or contact Customer Service.
Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you visit or interact with LIVITY FOODS LLC online, LIVITY FOODS LLC as well as third-party advertisers and/or our service providers, use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about your online activity, including how you access or use the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites (“Usage Information”) and information from and about your devices, as further described below. Usage Information includes the type of device you are using, device identifier, IP address, the operating system and browser you are using, general location information, what site you came from to get to us, what site you go to when you leave us, and the date and time you access the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites. Usage Information may include information collected in the following ways:
Log Files: Information is automatically logged about your use of the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, including your browser type, operating system, activations, content, products or services you purchase or access, the page served and the preceding page views or websites visited. This provides us with information about the use of the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. It also provides us with information about your interactions with LIVITY FOODS LLC products and services, other LIVITY FOODS LLC website users, as well as advertising and products or services offered through or linked from the LIVITY FOODS LLC website. This information helps us keep the LIVITY FOODS LLC website interesting to our visitors and allows us to tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use the LIVITY FOODS LLC website; or if you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other geolocation functionality when you use our mobile applications, subject to your consent, these applications may collect and use your precise geolocation information. We may share your location with certain third-parties, including for analytics and advertising purposes.
Device Identifiers: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifiers (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other devices (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, including the hardware model and mobile network information. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, target advertising, track users’ web page movements, and help identify or gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies allow us to recognize your computer while you are on our website and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient login for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used for advertising purposes and to improve the functionality of our website.
Information Received from Other Sources
We also may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect ourselves.
- Account integration: You may integrate your LIVITY FOODS LLC account with third party applications and sites. If you do, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with LIVITY FOODS LLC on the third party application, as well as information about your publicly available activity on the third party application or site.
- Account creation using a third party: If you create an account using your credentials from a third-party website or social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, profile, and account information, such as lists of your friends, “likes,” comments you have shared, groups and location, demographic information, and publicly-observed data (such as from social media or online activity) in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party site.
- Social media plug-ins: Services like Login Radius allow you to use your Facebook or Google account credentials to log into that account through the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites. Social plugins or pixels allow you the option to post information about your activities on the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites to your profile page to share with others within your network. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third-party application or website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their “connections” or information about you is otherwise accessible through your “connections” web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party website or interactive service.
- Business partners and service providers: We may receive information about you from our partners and service providers (including, for example, companies that co-sponsor promotions, analytics vendors, web hosting companies, advertising networks, search information providers, and other similar third parties) which we may use to personalize your experience, to measure ad quality and responses, and to display ads that are more likely to be relevant to you.
- Other sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may receive information from public databases or data aggregators that may include your demographic information, media consumption, previous purchases, shopping habits, loyalty program information or lifestyle preferences. We may also get your email or phone number from a friend or family member if they provide it to us.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from you and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use, from other online or offline sources, and from third party sources. This combined information may be used in any manner detailed in this policy.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information about you for a variety of business purposes, including for example:
Customer Service, Transactional, and Business Purposes, including:
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users and determining your eligibility for certain products, services, and promotions;
- Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts, including responding to your inquiries;
- Processing transactions and communicating with you about these transactions and order fulfillment;
- Improving our website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- Providing users with product or service updates and other important notices;
- Responding to your questions, inquiries, comments, and instructions;
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our systems;
- Communicating with you about promotions or contents you may enter on our websites;
- Providing you with access to certain features on the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites;
- To use and disclose your credit, debit or payment card information only to process payments and prevent fraud;
- Contacting you with changes to any LIVITY FOODS LLC policy;
- Enforcing our legal rights; and
For purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information, as permitted by law, or otherwise with your consent.
Advertising, Customization and Analytics Purposes, including:
- Performing market research, creating audience segments, understanding the effectiveness of our advertising or promotions and LIVITY FOODS LLC Site analytics and operations;
- Personalizing and improving the LIVITY FOODS LLC Site and our products, services, offers and advertising made available on or outside the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites (including on other sites/applications that you visit);
- Serving you advertisements, offers, and promotions for LIVITY FOODS LLC products, as well as special offers and promotions for certain third parties whose products or services we think you would find interesting;
- Providing news and other information we think will be of interest to you on the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, in emails and across third-party websites. See Section 3, advertising services, for more information about our advertising;
- Combining with information we receive from others to help us understand your interests, preferences, and needs, and to use that information for interest-based or targeted advertising or re-targeting; and
- Sending push notifications through our mobile apps related to new products or special offers;
Communicating with you, either directly or through one of our partners for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us.
Additionally, if you use the LIVITY FOODS LLC website to connect with third-party services (such as social media sites), you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
The information collected or generated through your use of the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites may be shared by you or by us as described below.
Sharing of Information by You
LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites offer many ways to find, enjoy, and share content.
- Your Activities: Your activity on the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites such as filling out surveys, reviewing and rating products, inquiring about or purchasing products, online communities, “liking” or “sharing” LIVITY FOODS LLC content to your social media accounts or pages or otherwise interacting with the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites may be visible to other users of the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites and in some cases, publicly available.
Sharing of Information by Us
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Affiliate Companies: We will share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates in the LIVITY FOODS LLC corporate family, including Mars Information Services, Inc.
- Third-Party Service Providers: In order to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, process your payments, fulfill your orders, honor coupons, provide you with samples, enable you to participate in sweepstakes or make various other features, services and materials available to you through the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, we may share your information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf, such as companies that host or operate the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites; host our websites; send emails on our behalf; process payments; analyze data; provide customer service; postal or delivery services; and third parties that administer our contests or promotions.
- Business Partners: We may also share your information with promotion or event co-sponsors, business partners, advertising networks, media buying agencies, advertising service providers, social media networks, and analytics companies or other third parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers, as well as product information. Your information may also be shared with other third parties that we identify at the time you provide your personal information.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. We may share your information with any successor to all or part of our business. If another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets or assets related to LIVITY FOODS LLC your information may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
YOU HAVE CERTAIN CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
About Our Ads
- We engage in interest-based advertising by working with online advertising companies to show you relevant and useful ads based on information we collect about you over time and across different websites. This may include ads served on our websites or apps. This may also include ads served on other companies’ sites. To learn more about this type of advertising, click here. To learn more about the tracking tools we use for interest-based advertising, see the Cookies and Tracking Tools section, above.
- You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depends on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising provides consumers with the ability to opt out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. To opt out of having your online behavior collected for advertising purposes, click here or here. Choices you make are browser and device-specific. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites. To delete or disable flash cookies, please click here for more information.
- Certain third-party platforms provide consumers with the ability to opt-out of receiving interest-based ads. On some of these platforms, you need to control your settings on that platform. For example, to opt out of Google’s collection of your online behavior for advertising purposes, visit the Ad Settings page here.
- If you do disable or opt-out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your account(s). In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive advertisements from LIVITY FOODS LLC that are not customized based on your Usage Information.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy settings, such as disabling push notifications or turning off location services for our Apps.
- OUR DO NOT TRACK POLICY: Some browsers and websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
By downloading our mobile applications or using the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, you consent to our collection of location information and sharing with third parties for analytics and advertising purposes. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by going to the setting feature on your Device and changing your preferences. If you do so, certain features of our App may no longer function. You also may stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our App from your device.
Access to Your Information:
If you wish to verify, change, update or delete any information collected through a registration form on the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, please access your profile on our website or contact us using the contact information below. Please note, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
You may always direct us not to contact you with promotional offers or other advertisements, or not to send you newsletters. To do so, you can contact LIVITY FOODS LLC by:
- sending us an e-mail at Info@LivityFoods.com;
- following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive. Your opt-out request will be processed within 10 days of the date on which we receive it.
Please note that if you opt-out of receiving promotional offers and advertisements, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account purchases or status, or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at Info@LivityFoods.com. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not properly labeled or sent or do not have complete information.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and are registered to use any of the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites where this policy is posted, you may request that we remove any content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to Info@LivityFoods.com. Please note that your request does not necessarily ensure that we can completely remove all of the content or information you have posted. There may be circumstances where the law does not require or allow removal even if you have requested it.
Our sites are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at Info@LivityFoods.com
Access to certain parts of the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites and/or eligibility to receive prizes, samples or other rewards may be limited to users over a certain age. We may use your personal information to carry out age-gating, age verification checks and enforce any such age restrictions.
We maintain standard security measures intended to guard your information. Please be aware, however, that the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe, and any email you send through the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception. You use the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information and must keep your user name and password private. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING & INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites are intended for United States residents only and are subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protection as those in your own country. If you access the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites from outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information, including personal information, to the United States. LIVITY FOODS LLC may also process, share, transfer and store information about our users with third parties on servers located in countries other than the United States. Your personal information may, therefore, be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. By using the LIVITY FOODS LLC Sites, or by providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information to the United States and any other applicable territories.